Would you like to be able to film all of those amazing events, performances and open days that take place throughout the school year and be able to use them for your school marketing? We can help you do this and make sure it looks good enough to share.
• We can come to your school to train your staff and pupils, together or separately
• At the end of the school film training, you will have produced a film for your school
• You will know how to produce ongoing, high quality video content, for use on your website or on social media and digital platforms
• We can provide all the equipment needed, or advise you on what to buy yourselves or help you to use existing equipment you have
• We are able to cater for all levels of experience
Our courses can cover to varying degrees:
• what equipment or editing packages do you need?
• hands-on camera and sound training
• interview techniques
• hands-on editing training
• project production – planning, script writing, story-boarding, filming and editing your own film
We have also developed, our very own School Movie Challenge. From idea development to pitching, story-boarding through to shooting and the final edit, this course affords pupils a great insight into what it’s like to produce a film and work on a project from start to finish. Alongside this, they will develop skills in creativity, leadership, teamwork, cooperation, time management and problem-solving and can form part of your school curriculum.
Contact us today to see how we can help you to meet your school’s needs via: [email protected] or call 01603 727750, we would love to hear from you.